Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So Dirty...Again!!!



Well, he's at it again!!! What can we say, our son LOVES dirt...and really, can you blame him? Yesterday was such a beautiful day that Riley and I spent most of it outside. We went to the park for 1 1/2 hours so Riley could "run, run, run" as he so eloquently puts it. Then Todd took 1/2 day at work and spent the afternoon clearing rocks in our backyard with a neighbor boy up the street. Of course Riley wanted to be outside with his daddy, so I told him he could go and get as dirty as he wanted and play to his little heart's content. Needless to say, he took me at my word. He got VERY dirty. I had to wash his hair twice to get all the dirt out. But, it was worth it to see him playing outside. How sad that there will probably not be anymore days like that left this year!!!

Thanks to Riley, and Todd of course, our backyard is looking much better...now we are only semi-white trash instead of full blown. One more trip to the dump, a little weed-wacking, and planting the maple tree we bought last night should do the trick until spring comes along. I can't wait!

No comments: