Monday, February 12, 2007

Tanner and Daddy



Sorry it has taken so long to post another blog about the baby. I am exhausted and Todd has been working a lot of extra hours. Anyway, I'm sure you all understand. Besides being completely wasted, things are going really well. Tanner is as sweet as ever and Riley absolutely LOVES him. It is a big relief for Todd and me that Riley has taken to Tanner the way he has. He has just totally accepted Tanner into his life and is very sweet and tender with him. We will try to be better at posting more pics and video of the baby to keep everyone updated...but just bear with us for a little while longer. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara---No explanation necessary for not posting. There's nothing like a new baby to throw your life into a tailspin! It's been almost six months here and I feel like I'm almost getting the hang of it! Hang in there!
Robyn