Snipits of our super-interesting lives
Meet the next So You Think You Can Dance 2014 contestant! :)
that was soooo cute! I am definitely voting for you Riley!!
Oh my goodness, that is sooo funny! I love little kid dances!
Woo hoo! You go Riley!
He's a maniac, maniac, on the floor! And he's dancing like he's never danced before!Funny stuff!
that is how Paul got me to fall for him, by dancing just like that!love it!
nice jig.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that was soooo cute! I am definitely voting for you Riley!!
Oh my goodness, that is sooo funny! I love little kid dances!
Woo hoo! You go Riley!
He's a maniac, maniac, on the floor! And he's dancing like he's never danced before!
Funny stuff!
that is how Paul got me to fall for him, by dancing just like that!
love it!
nice jig.
Post a Comment