Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tanner's Bonk

Poor Tanner. I was teaching piano lessons at a friend's house when I hear this terrible thud that made my stomache drop. The thud was followed by screams from little Tanner. I ran over to him and picked him up, thinking that it was nothing more than just falling off the chair he was sitting on. Then all the kids started saying that he there was lots of blood on the back of his head. Sure enough, there was blood dripping everywhere! Apparently on the way off the chair, he hit the handle of their fireplace door making a pretty big gash in the back of his head. Todd took him to the Er...along with Riley who wanted to stay by his brother's side...where Tanner had to get three staples to close up the wound. He got over the staples pretty darn quick and is back to his mischevious, crazy self. Seriously, I can't believe that we have lasted this long before a visit to the ER with this kid!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Poor Tanzilla! At least it is on the back of the head rather than the front!

Emily Osborne said...

Oh dang it Tans!!