Coloradp Trip
Okay, so I realize that we went to Colorado several weeks ago and that this post is coming pretty late. But hey, better late than never I always say!
On our way out to Colorado, we stopped for the night at a totally ghetto hotel that just happened to have a really fun waterslide. I think it may have been the highlight of Riley and Tanner's trip! Tanner, of course, was the first to go down the slide while Riley wanted nothing to do with it. It took Riley watching Tanner go down the slide 2 or 3 times before he wanted to try it too. Well, when he tried it, he couldn't get enough of it! It was a hit!
We met up with my mom and Paul in Denver. They were there for the Red Sox game, and my mom willingly gave up one of her tickets so Todd could go to the game with Paul. We stayed in Denver the first night, and the next day we went up to Estes Park which was absolutely beautiful!!!
First we stopped off for some lunch. Here I am enjoying a nice ice cream cone with my sweet little Ava. She loves ice cream!
Grandpa Paul also got Riley to feed Ava's Puffs to a chipmunk and a duck. Riley was loving life!

4 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like it was a fun trip!
It was a fun trip! I love going up in the mountains. It was so fun to see you guys!!!
What fun! I can't believe that hotel pool! I hope we encounter some of those on our road trip to MN. Love that last picture with the chipmunk--so cute!
Man, that looks fun and it makes me want to see those cute kids! (and their cute parents!)
Post a Comment