Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Warning...Maryland Style

So, my sisters mom and I are driving down to DC when a cop pulls us over. The funny thing is that Jenny has just finished telling us that she always gets off the hook when cops find out she is from Utah. I guess they think that Utahns are too "simple" to follow the law?!?! Anyway, from out of nowhere this cop turns on his sirens and pulls us over. Apparently Jenny did not have her front tags on her car. You don't have to have front tags in KS or UT, so how was she to know? Well, technically, Chris did tell her and her friend Shermeen did get a ticket for the exact same thing a couple weeks before, but whose keeping track? (I'll give you a hint: it's NOT Jenny!) :)

Jenny just ended up getting a warning because she's from Utah...seriously. It was hysterical. The other funny thing is that when the cop looked in Jenny's car and saw all four of us sitting there, he did a double take and got this confused look on his face before he asked us if we were all related. Apparently there are not a lot of white women all together very often where Jenn lives.



p.s. Who thinks Jenny has put the tag on her car yet? I'm thinking no :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Good thing Jenny is so cute! THe officers don't have the heart to give her an actual ticket!