Back to School!
It's that magical time of year...when the kids go back to school. You can't see it, but I am doing a happy dance as I'm typing this. Riley started 2nd grade and Tanner started Kindergarten. Both of my boys are super excited to be going to school, which makes my happy dance all the sweeter!
It's Boba Fet's first day of 2nd grade!
Riley had to wear his Plants vs. Zombies T-shirt on his first day of school. He was super excited to
show it off!
Mrs. Hickel, Riley's teacher. She was a 1st grade teacher last year and already knows Riley.
He is really excited to have her for a teacher. She is super nice AND has one of the
top reading assessment ratings in the state!
Yay for school at Green Springs!
I couldn't very well get Riley a Plants vs. Zombies shirt and not get Tanner one too!
This is Tanner's teacher, Ms. Wood. This is only her 2nd year of teaching! She is super nice and kind of a waif of a thing...I hope she can handle Tanzilla!
Tanner was so excited to start kindergarten...and just kind of wanted me to leave so he could get on with it!
I predict great things to happen this year at school.

2 comments:
It is so wonderful when the kids are back in school. I remember it well! I'm sure they will have a wonderful year!
2 kids in school? When did they get so big?
Post a Comment