Soccer Season
I am officially a soccer mom...and Todd is officially a soccer coach (we are OLD!)
This past Saturday marked Riley and Tanner's very first soccer games. They both had a lot of fun!
Tanner loves soccer! He is not afraid at all to get right into the fray to get the ball. He is pretty dang good at
dribbling the ball too. I was really proud of my Tanner-Man.
Watching the two kindergarten teams play this game was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
I laughed myself silly on more than one occasion.
Riley is quite a bit more timid than Tanner, but he plays a mean defense! He can really kick that ball
right out of the way of his team's goal.
Riley is really lucky because his daddy is his coach. He is still young enough to think having his dad
there is really awesome.
Quite possibly my favorite moment of the day was when Todd gathered his little team around him
during half time and said to them, "Take a knee team". Loved it.

1 comment:
Go Registers!!!
Post a Comment