Halloween?!?!?
Okay, I know it's December, but we got a new computer that I didn't know how to use very well and haven't blogged in a while. So, it's catch up time, and today, it's all about Halloween!
I am not a crafty person. Big shocker, I know. However, this year, I decided that I was going to make Riley and Tanner's Halloween costumes. This was my year! So, I went to Goodwill to find some blazers, shirts and ties. I cut those babies up and smeared them with mud (which was actually brown paint) and voila! The boys were zombies! The bucket head zombie and the cone head zombie to be exact. (If your kids don't play Plants vs. Zombies then you may not know what the heck I am talking about.)
After a lot of hard work getting their costumes to look just right, Riley decided that he was just going to be a super hero on Halloween night...but his super hero was going to wear jeans and a t-shirt...and a cape. If this is how all my hard work is going to pay off, then maybe it's a good thing I'm not crafty.
The best thing about trick-or-treating for every generation is getting home and counting, sorting, stacking, and trading your candy. It was for me. It is for my boys.

2 comments:
Halloween is so much fun. I am impressed with your costume making ability!
They look so cute! Looks like a lovely Halloween!
Post a Comment