Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Riley's 2-year stats


Riley and I went to his 2-year doctor appt. today and here are his stats...cause I know some of you will find this interesting :)

Height: 36 inches-87th percentile
Weight: 33 lbs-93rd percentile
Head: 20.1 inches-100th percentile

So, we have a big kid!!! Riley did great today and only cried for a second when he got his two shots. He was flirting with the nurse, playing peek-a-boo with the PA, and closing his eyes with the doctor...hey, can you blame him?!?! Doctors are a bit scary.

Riley's doctor got mad at me that Riley still takes a bottle before bed and told me in no uncertain terms that TONIGHT has to be the night that he stops taking a bottle. Well...I'm not so sure about that. I just don't think Riley is ready for that yet and I want him to keep sleeping. So, I told the doctor I would definitely take the bottle away...I just didn't say it would be tonight. I just don't think I can handle taking the poor kid's bottle away from him when he wouldn't understand why. He also got a little perturbed that the only meat Riley eats is chicken nuggets. Well, all I can say is that I try!!! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Chicken nuggets are a food group in our house, as is cheese; and if you want to know what I think about the bottle (which I know that you do) I say very few kids graduate from high school still attached to a bottle, so don't stress over it.

Seriously your kid is so cute, I can't believe he is two already.