New Car
We just got back from Denver where we visited with Melissa, Andy and the kids AND picked up our new car. We are so excited to have a minivan that it actually kind of scares us...I mean come on, a minivan?!?! The trip was fairly uneventful, unless you count last night when I got sick from trying to get Riley's DVD to work and threw up for almost an hour, causing us to have to stop at a hotel for the night because I just couldn't go on, in turn making Todd miss half a day of work with no cell phone to call his boss with...but other than that, no problem. :)
Todd is currently on his way to Vegas, but when he gets back, I have some darling pictures to download off our camera and post of Riley playing with Ethan and Aaron. It was really just too fun to have cousins to play with who like trains almost as much as you do!

1 comment:
I thought your new van was blue? Anyway, it is BEAUTIFUL!! I love my Odyssey - I think you will be so HAPPY with your new van!
Post a Comment