Oops!
Last week was not a good week for us...electronically speaking. First off, I put Todd's brand new MP3 player that his friends at Pride gave him as a going away gift through the wash...Oops! Then I went to Chuck-E-Cheese with the boys and left the camera there...double Oops!! Of course no one turned the camera in...jerks. :) So we are out a brand new digital camera as well as the brand new MP3 player.

3 comments:
that is fun to catch up on your blog and see the boys. HOW cute are they????? Very !!!!
and your new house looks really nice, is'nt it nice to be in something younger than you? buh bye PA LOL@!
Ugh! That is seriously so frustrating! I put Mike's BLACKBERRY through the wash once, and completely ruined it. What's up with that?!
I read this online, seriously, two of my real life friends have tried it... but if you use Minute Rice ( only that brand?) and put your electronic in a zip lock immersed in the rice, it dries it out... someone did point out to not let the thing get entirely dry before you turn it on, or you can fry circuits?
have no idea, but I have two friends who have done this w/ their cameras when they were in water and they both came out working fine!
whoda thunk?
Post a Comment