"Show-r rMom"
Well, it is 10:33pm right now and Riley is...eating Life cereal! I have been trying for the past 2-hours to put this kid to sleep to no avail. Finally, I was struck with "inspiration" and asked Riley, after I had effectively calmed him down by singing primary songs in my hoarsey, cold-infested voice, if he would like some cereal. His reaction was immediate: "Show-rr Mom (he gives the word "sure" at least 3-syllables!)" Then he leaped from his bed and ran to the table. As he ran down the hallway I heard a little, "bowl, spoon and milk please mom." Ever the gentleman. I have already re-filled his bowl, after which he gave an emphatic, "oh, thanks mom!" Well, even if he can scream for 2-hours straight, at least he still remembers his manners?!?! :)
p.s. he managed to scarf down FOUR bowls of cereal before he finally hit the sack!?!? I know what you're thinking and yes, he did eat a good dinner. Boys?!?! They are going to eat me out of house and home. :)

1 comment:
At least he is not eating Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, lunch and dinner for months on end....Mike R. lived through it and I think it must run in the family...Have hope, Grandma Charlene
Post a Comment