I've been faithfully checking your blog for this announcement---and the next announcement! Good luck guys and remember I'll be waiting by the computer for updates and pictures!
Thursday isn't the only BIG thing...bless your heart, you look like you're about to POP! (I guess you are!) Can't wait to see this new little (or not so little, (lol)) Register. My prayers are with you all. Happy Baby Day!
5 comments:
How exciting! Good luck!
You are so all baby! The chunkalicious one approaches! See you soon!
I've been faithfully checking your blog for this announcement---and the next announcement! Good luck guys and remember I'll be waiting by the computer for updates and pictures!
Thursday isn't the only BIG thing...bless your heart, you look like you're about to POP! (I guess you are!) Can't wait to see this new little (or not so little, (lol)) Register. My prayers are with you all. Happy Baby Day!
You are a vision in purple! You look so cute! I'm so excited for you. I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment