First Day Of School!
Riley is so excited to start preschool again! This year however, he goes 5-days a week in the afternoon. I am excited about that! He loves riding the bus, loves his teacher Miss Meagan, and loves his friends in his class. Pretty much everything is the same as last year (teacher, aids, classroom, friends) except that there will be about 2 new kids in his class. This preschool is perfect for Riley!!!


5 comments:
Riley, that is so great you are back in school! I'll bet you are the only one in your class that can read already!!! I love you!!!
I can't believe school already started there....I'm happy I will have all 3 of my kids in school this year! (If you can count Nathan, he only goes 4 hours a week) Yay Riley - you are so handsome!
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Yay! I'm so jealous about 5 days a week and the bus! He looks so grown up!
he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment