Riley Learns to Spell...Sort Of
Two funny things that Riley did this week:
We got a new computer this past week and Riley's bookmarked websites are now in a different spot that he isn't used to yet. Well, Todd heard Riley calling for help so he went to go see what was up. He got upstairs to see Riley on the computer looking for his websites. When Todd looked at the computer, he saw that Riley had done a google search for "rileyswebsit". It was pretty funny.
Yesterday Riley was typing a pretend email on a random keyboard that we have. I asked him if he wanted to type a real email to his grandma and he said that he did. The only things I helped him with were placing periods and spaces. I also helped him soundd out the word grandma...and phonetically, the "ah" in grandma should really be spelled with an "o". When I told Riley that he had just spelled "grand-moe" he thought that was absolutely hysterical! Here is the email that he typed:
hi grandmo
riley luv yoo. ges wut? i finc its bcus yoo r mi grandma.
luv riley .

8 comments:
Fantastic!
What a smart boy you have!
That is too cute! Or should I say, 2 kyoot???
That's sooo funny! Love the google search!
i am dying laughing right now. that totally just made my day - so cute!
That is the sweetest thing ever! Congrats on the girl! How fun for you guys! She'll have good big brothers to look after her!
riley is a genius.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment