Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Boardwalk...Can you say fun!

We all had so much fun at the boardwalk...and even though I'm not in any of the pictures AGAIN I had a blast. I can't go on any of the rides because of this big ol' tummy I have, so I was the one taking all the pictures. Charlene and Shelton bought several all day passes and we used those things up. It really was fun.

About half-way through the day Ethan came up and asked Riley if he wanted to go on rides with him. Riley just looked at him with such an excited look on his face and said, "Me? You want to go on rides with me?" It was adorable. They spent the rest of the afternoon hold hands running from ride to ride...which gave Uncle Ryan a break. :)

Riley and Grandpa on the Ferris Wheel.



Tanner having a little chat with a sleeping Audrey.

Ryan was so nice to go on the rides with Todd and the boys. I had to laugh when I saw him hop up on the merry-go-round.


This picture totally cracked us up. This is the face that Riley makes when we tell him to smile for the camera...and I'm not sure what Tanner is doing?!?!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Whetstone Family said...

Looks like a fun time! I like that picture of them in the helicopter, too.