Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Official

Well, it's finally official folks...we are indeed having a GIRL!!! We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I can finally start shopping for girly things. I can't believe that after 5-years in the blue, I get to join the party that is pink! Hooray! :)

9 comments:

Susanna said...

We would have love a little boy, too, but...it SOOOOO exciting that she is a GIRL!!!! We are going to have to do some serious little girl shopping!

The Whetstone Family said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Have fun shopping!

Emily Osborne said...

I'm so excited!! Can't wait to meet little Kate or Ava!

Steph said...

YEAH!!! That's so awesome! Congrats! What are your boys going to think? Pink will be a new color for them. I'm sooo excited for you!

Nanette said...

I am thrilled for you!!!!

PeggyB said...

Wow! Girls are so fun! Congrats!

De and Matt said...

that is so exciting!!!! i'm so happy for you:)

Anonymous said...

congrats! it's fun to have a different gender after two.. have fun!

Holly Dart said...

wooHOOO!