Monterey Bay Aquarium
We had a lot of fun at the Aquarium in Monterey. However, notice who is missing from all the pictures? That was a really difficult day for me and I spent most of it sitting down. I still enjoyed myself though. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun outing!!
One funny thing that happened was Riley telling Todd that he saw a Bat Ray. Todd just looked at him and said that it wasn't a Bat Ray but rather a Sting Ray. Riley was pretty adamant that it was a Bat Ray. So he proceeded to show Todd the sign that said "Bat Ray" with the picture right above it. Yes Riley, that is indeed a Bat Ray. Kids...they keep us humble. :)Ryan, Riley, Tanner, Melissa and Sean enjoying the beautiful ocean view. We love the ocean!
Kara and Melissa by the really amazing jelly-fish tank. It was the coolest tank they had.
Sean, Ryan, Todd...and Tanner who apparently thought Todd NEEDED to eat a cracker right then! Well, it is almost a frameable picture. :)
Tanner and Linell at the "petting zoo". Seriously, thank heaven for Linell. Like I said, I had a really bad day that day with feeling incredibly tired and sick. Linell and Ryan and Sean stepped in a lot to help this poor invalid. Thank you!!!


4 comments:
You have posted so much since I last checked. Your trip looks seriously amazing. Jealous! I love the pic of Audrey with a big cotton candy on her head! Looks like the boys had a blast with their uncles....male bonding time.
Love that aquarium, and we have sooo many pictures of that same jellyfish tank!
I love aquariums! The water is filled with such interesting life forms!!! I wonder what they think of us humans????
Thank you so much for posting pictures of everyone! It does remind me of how long it's been that we've all been together though and that makes me sad, but your pictures are the only ones I've ever seen of Kara and Aubrey. Thank you so much!
(Ryan has the same sweatshirt as your boys! Love it!)
Post a Comment