Another Failed Attempt
We had another ultrasound this week and yet again, our modest child had their legs crossed! However, the sonogram lady (I'm pretty sure that is the technical term)said that she thought she saw some girl parts hiding in there and did not see anything that would suggest I am going to have a boy. But, her advice to us was, "If you buy any pink, save the receipts!" She is going to let us have another peak in July though. Well, third time's the charm right?!?! :) I wanted to get an ultrasound from an imaging center, but Todd is making me wait one more month. However, if the baby is still being shy in July, there is no way Todd is keeping me from buying an ultrasound! Just let him try. :)

6 comments:
cool watch!
and hope you get a girl.... nice change!
Are you sure you're not having a puppy? :)
How frustrating! You must be going crazy.
Oh man! That's rough. I'll cross my fingers that they're not crossing their legs next time!
I say it is a girl...only a little princess could be so modest!
So when is the next ultrasound?? The suspense is killing me!!
Post a Comment