Snipits of our super-interesting lives
How could I resist posting some of our photo outtakes...they're too good not to share!
Wow there are some serious doozies of Mom!
There was a seriously terrible one of me...by far the WORST...and mom wanted me to post it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I mean, it is MY blog after all :)
How funny. I love the one with Tanner's arms up!
I always am temped to post the outtakes, this has inspired me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow there are some serious doozies of Mom!
There was a seriously terrible one of me...by far the WORST...and mom wanted me to post it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I mean, it is MY blog after all :)
How funny. I love the one with Tanner's arms up!
I always am temped to post the outtakes, this has inspired me.
Post a Comment