Holy Smokes!
This is a page out of the July 09 issue of Popular Science magazine. Can you guess who designed the fabulous watch that is featured in this full-page article? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me. Todd! Can you even believe it! This watch just barely came out and people are loving it. I feel like I'm married to someone famous (he's going to kill me for saying that!) And as if that wasn't enough, on the cover of Runner's World magazine, the July issue, the lady who is running on the cover is wearing another one of Todd's designs. How cool is that. Anyway, I just had to exercise my bragging rights for a few minutes. I'm done now. :)



5 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! Way to go Todd!
Todd you are awsome!!!
You can brag it up on those accomplishments! I brag because Peter was a hand model in an ad from the credit union he worked at in SF. He's not as famous as Todd, just his hands are.
How cool! By the way, we love our garmin! Way better than the crummy whatever gps that came in our van.
That's awesome! Good job, Todd!
Post a Comment