Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sleeping Boy

Yesterday I was sitting with my mom when I noticed that my house was quiet...too quiet. I asked my mom if I had already put Tanner down for a nap and she said no. So, I set out to find him. I looked everywhere in the house, calling his name, and found nothing. I was starting to get a bit worried, so I headed to the back porch. I went into my bedroom (we usually use the french doors in our bedroom to get to the backyard) and stumbled upon this...

 

Apparently Tanner was so tired that he fell asleep on a big pile of dirty clothes that he had just dumped out of the hamper.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Your boys are notorious for falling asleep in strange places and positions! Cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. shelby has done that a time or two, michael as well

happy birthday

those pictures below of the sprinkler, are really cool!

The Whetstone Family said...

Too cute. I love finding them asleep somewhere!

Nanette said...

Oh my but that is precious!