Saturday, July 11, 2009

A CA Redwood State Park

On our way back to Yuba City following our fun beach trip, Todd found an amazing state park (that incidentally is going to close down due to CA's inability to make and keep a budget!) This park was absolutely beautiful and the kids had a lot of fun playing on the trails and on the old Redwoods. AND, there is actually some pictures of me...shocking I know. :)





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Wow - look at your baby bump! You look so beautiful!

PeggyB said...

Great Blogging! Love the pictures and the "tales". It was so good to see all of you here in California. Your boys are growing too fast but I love "watching" them through this blog...

The Whetstone Family said...

No way, it's closing? So sad! Ca has got serious issues right now! Your tummy is lookin cute!

Susanna said...

I still remember when we went to the Redwood park when I was a kid. I loved it!