Monday, December 21, 2009

Father Christmas

Father Christmas made an appearance at our Ward Christmas party...the woman who was in charge of the whole thing is European, just in case you were wondering about the terminology.

Riley was a little bit nervous. He asked me if that was the "real" Santa...I told him it wasn't, just a helper. He was a bit tentative going up there, but soon warmed up and whispered what he wanted in Santa's ear...no doubt the word "Lego" came up once or twice :)





Tanner totally cut to the front of the line when I was distracted and wasn't watching him. All of a sudden I hear, "Sara, Tanner is sitting on Santa's lap...get your camera!" Not so patient that one...nor does he have much fear. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I like that you had Mrs. Claus (or Mother Christmas?)there, too. Our ward was gypped of a Santa. BOO!

Susanna said...

They look really authentic. Looks like a fun party!