Merry Christmas
We had a really nice Christmas this year. It was nice and relaxing to be at home and stay in our jammies ALL day long. They boys loved all their gifts and spent the day blissfully quiet playing with them. Hmmm...maybe we should have Christmas more often. :) On Christmas Eve, I made an overnight breakfast casserole that I popped into the oven while we were opening gifts. It smelled so good. It is definitely a keeper and will be an annual Christmas morning breakfast for us.
Tanner was exceptionally excited about his M&M candy cane found in his stocking. So much so in fact, that he not-so-stealthily took Riley's M&M's as well. But he didn't stop there. Before we knew it, Tanner had amassed quite the pile of stolen goodies. 2-year old turned Christmas thief!
Riley got lots and lots...and lots of Legos. I love watching this kid open gifts because he gets so excited about each one. He did however inform us that the "M&M's" in his Christmas candy cane were not actually M&M's but rather "Hershey-ettes". Hmmm...to me they are all the same gross little candies so what does it matter? :)
For those of you who are wondering, this is Todd's brother, and no, there is nothing wrong with him. Apparently he just really loves gum. :)
This year I wanted jewelry and books...adolescent fiction books to be precise. Thanks to my sisters and Todd, I got just what I wished for. I loved them all!!!
Riley got lots and lots...and lots of Legos. I love watching this kid open gifts because he gets so excited about each one. He did however inform us that the "M&M's" in his Christmas candy cane were not actually M&M's but rather "Hershey-ettes". Hmmm...to me they are all the same gross little candies so what does it matter? :)
For those of you who are wondering, this is Todd's brother, and no, there is nothing wrong with him. Apparently he just really loves gum. :)
This year I wanted jewelry and books...adolescent fiction books to be precise. Thanks to my sisters and Todd, I got just what I wished for. I loved them all!!!
Uncle Sean bought Todd's gifts from his parents and did an awesome job!!! He knew the perfect things to get. We're thinking of always hiring Sean to buy gifts for us. (He got me an awesome North Face hat too that I love!)
The big gift was a big Geo Trax set that Todd had set up in the family room. Those tracks kept Tanner entertained for the entire day. It was awesome!!!
Then we had the traditional Christmas dinner: Honey-Baked ham, cheese potatoes, rolls, asparagus, and Martinelli's. It was delish!

5 comments:
I made that casserole too-it was wonderful!!!
What acute family Christmas you had! :)
We totally know what your saying about Sean He did fantastic for Mike and Shelton also!! We Wish we could have all been together, we love you guys.
I made the casserole too! We all smelled it the whole time we opened presents and it was really good! Thanks for sharing the pics! I haven't seen Ryan in years---LAME!!!
What fun! Also, we were totally twins on Christmas morning! I was wearing those exact same Old Navy PJ pants, and had a zip-up white sweater on! So funny.
Looks like a wonderful day. Your table setting looks very Christmassy and fun. I still remember the Christmas I spent in Penn. with you. What a fun memory!
Post a Comment