Thursday, March 18, 2010

Riley's Piano Lessons

2-weeks ago, after I had just given piano lessons to two kids in our ward, Riley asked me if he could take piano lessons too. Of course you can!!! Every day since then he has made sure that he gets at least one lesson in per day. Can I just say that he is doing so great! We can now play a duet which we will hopefully be able to play in our primary talent show that is coming up. I took a video of Riley playing a song that he just learned. It is pretty darn cute!



p.s. I am SOOOOOO glad to have my computer back! Yea for computers and Internet!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is in the blood! I think it was great that you waited for him to ask.

Susanna said...

I'm so proud of Riley!!! It reminds me of when your mommy took piano lessons. She always loved to play!

The Whetstone Family said...

Wow! That's great!

PeggyB said...

Pretty impressive, Riley! Way to go!