The Zoo
We FINALLY had a beautiful day yesterday and we headed off to the zoo. Our zoo is absolutely humongous! So, Todd took a half day and we all went togther. We had so much fun!!! If you will notice however, almost every picture we got of the boys was of their backsides. They are not boys who like to pose for pictures. Ava on the other hand...well, she really has no where to go. Hence, we get lots of good shots of her. It is suppose to snow tomorrow and the next day...Boo! Hiss! Well, I'm glad we got to enjoy the spring weather while it lasted. The whole ONE day of it.
Tanner was the first to try to climb onto the fence to get a better look. Well, once Riley saw Tanner climb up, he wanted in on the action too. Tanner is definitely our more adventerous child. Riley is a bit timid and a bit of a worrier. They balance each other out nicely.


2 comments:
Wow! These pictures turned out really nice, Ava is such a beauty in that last one! Thank you again for that link, I made the pretzel turtles and they turned out fantastic, I want to try the pizza rolls next(I think that is what they are called)they look like something even Mike would enjoy. :)
Looks like a fun day! We have had a few fairly nice days, but it is snowing today! I am so ready for sunny, warm weather! Hopefully it will be nice when you and Ava are here!
Post a Comment