Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Magic of Pudding

I decided to be a little adventerous today, so we made pudding pops. I will never forget how much I LOVED Jell-O pudding pops when I was younger. In fact, I distinctly remember when my cousin Tim got hit by a car when we were around 8-years old. We went to go visit him and brought him a box of pudding pops. I was so envious. Not only did he have rocks stuck behind his ear (how cool is that!), but he also got to have a whole box of pudding pops ALL to himself! I was practically green with envy.

Anyway, I saw this recipe a few weeks ago and have been wanting to make them. So today, my birthday, seemed like the perfect day to make mint chocolate oreo pudding pops with a big dollup of nostalgia. They were good!

Here is the before picture:

And the aftermath of the yummy goodness:



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Delicious! Did you look like the boys after you ate your???

Nanette said...

Chocolate faces are the BEST! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Michelle said...

I freaking loved those! I liked the fruit ones though, and I can seriously still taste them. And I often wonder why I can't but them anymore...it is truly a tragedy!

Emily Osborne said...

I remember that too! I was so jealous of Timmy. I love pudding pops!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom!!!