Menu Menu Menu
Sunday: Curry Chicken Salad with Bib Lettuce
Monday: Tilapia filets and smashed potatoes with a green salad
Tuesday: Pesto and home made rolls
Thursday: Quesadillas with guacamole and fruit salad
Friday: Pizza night
Saturday: BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans
The curried chicken salad is REALLY good. I made it yesterday and Todd and I have been enjoying all the left-overs. But, the really big news is that tonight Riley AND Tanner ate the tilapia...all of it. And, not only did they eat it, they would take a bite and then start dancing because they liked it so much! I was doing my own little jig with every bite they took as well. Imagine that...MY kids liked fish?!?! What has this world come to?

3 comments:
Your kids eating fish??? I didn't know YOU ate fish! I am so proud!
I don't eat fish...but this tilapia was crusted with yummy crushed up tortilla chips and drizzled with lime (it's from Costco). Basically, it didn't taste like fish. I only had to fight the gag reflex a couple of times. It's the texture of fish more than anything that gets me. (shudder...)
***drool*** Seafood rocks! I was wondering when you'd get w/the program!
Post a Comment