Two Teeth In One Day!
Riley has had two loose teeth for a while. Unfortunately, his two permanent teeth were coming in BEHIND his two baby teeth. So, his baby teeth had to go! By some miracle, he let me wiggle his teeth yesterday until they were super loose. Then I pulled one out. He thought it was so cool, but was a little wierded out by the blood. The other tooth was hanging by a thread, but it took some convincing to let me pull it out.
Riley wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy telling her how brave he was.
He was so excited for the Tooth Fairy to come, that he jumped into bed early last night with absolutely no fuss. Amazing! I wish he could loose teeth more often :)
The Tooth Fairy took Riley's teeth and note and left him a note of her own. She also left him TWO Star Wars Lego mini figures for his bravery: Darth Vader (without his mask) and a Snow Trooper. He was so excited!

1 comment:
Good job Riley! I'm glad to Tooth Fairy took good care of you!
Post a Comment