Kindergarten Halloween Party
Riley had such a cute party in his class for Halloween. It is my first experience being a room mom and it was fun. I made delicious sugar cookies with spider webs on them and brought in a whole bunch of spider rings to pass out...which I did not get any pictures of. (Hey, I'm still learning how to do this room mom thing). All of the kids in his class looked so adorable, which you would know if I had taken a picture of the whole class (there's the learning curve thing again). The day started with a school-wide costume parade for the parents. (Riley's teacher is the slice of pizza) Then it was off to recess while we set up all the games and activities. It was a fun party.

2 comments:
Cute class! Riley looks tough---like he can enforce all the kindergarten kissing laws!
darth vador rules!
Post a Comment