Trunk-Or-Treat
The boys had so much fun at our ward trunk-or-treat carnival. So much fun in fact, that I did not feel bad in the slightest when they did not trick-or-treat on Sunday. The boys loved their costumes! They were so excited to dress up and go play and get treats. Our next door neighbor Joshua (Zurg) came with us. It was a lot of fun.
Ava was Dorothy, though we had some trouble with her ruby slippers. You see, our children are born huge. Everything about them is huge, including their absolutely adorable marshmallow feet. Every one of them had marshmallow feet when they were teeny, including Ava. The poor thing can't fit into any shoes except the Robeez leather ones. So, I fashoned some red fabric with red glitter onto her shoes...which lasted all of 2-minutes before they came off. Oh and don't even get me started on her hair. One of these days I'll get the hang of getting an even part on a girl who won't sit still for anything.
We took a lot of videos, but didn't take too many pictures. So, here is the token picture and one of my favorite video clips.

6 comments:
Such cool costumes. Looks like fun! And did Tanner feel at a disadvantage because he had a hook compared to Riley's light sword? Not in the slightest!
CUTE!! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Ava walking is sooo cute! Love the slippers!
I love my baby nephews. So darling!
and niece:-)
Todd, I noticed how you've tried to spice up the Nissan with nice hubcaps. Hmmm....It kinda reminds me of a red Geo Storm with chromed out spinners....
Post a Comment