Monday, December 20, 2010

Ava's Christmas Dress

Thanks to Grandma Charlene, Ava, Audrey, and Kara all had the same darling Christmas dresses to wear this Christmas. Ava absolutely LOVED how puffy this dress is. She loved to run in this dress. I wish I had had my camera at church because she would not stop running up and down the halls. We all love the dress Grandma. It was a big hit!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Ava is so pretty! Cute dress, Charlene!

Emily Osborne said...

Absolutely stunning! (and Ava looks cute, too!)

charlene said...

When I asked Todd about the dress, he said he didn't remember her wearing a new dress! Men! And by the way I am holding you (Todd) responsible for the matching bow that was lost at church. Ava does look like an angel and now I have seen all three girls in their dresses.....

Annastacia said...

Very cute! I love it with the black bow!

Susanna said...

Very cute! So fun to have cousins with matching dresses!