Snow, Snow, Snow
These pictures are from our last big snow storm about 2-weeks ago. I have yet to upload pictures from our more recent snow storm that we had this week where it snowed for 24-hours straight! Blech!!!!
Anyway, Todd made an awesome sledding "hill" in our front yard. Just big enough for two little boys to enjoy, but not too big that it wore them out too quickly. It was a lot of fun...for them, not me. I was safely inside my warm house drinking a hot cup of chocolate staying warm. It's where I prefer to be.
Anyway, Todd made an awesome sledding "hill" in our front yard. Just big enough for two little boys to enjoy, but not too big that it wore them out too quickly. It was a lot of fun...for them, not me. I was safely inside my warm house drinking a hot cup of chocolate staying warm. It's where I prefer to be.


3 comments:
What a great dad! It is 67 in CA. Todd is just getting ready for "snow camping" with his sons in the future....only men!
That looks so fun! So much snow...and to think you have even more now!!!
What fun! You two are such good parents. You're kids are going to have some very fun memories!
Post a Comment