Just "One of Those" Days
Yesterday was a "one of those" kind of days. I have not been feeling well for about a week. In fact, we've all been a bit under the weather. Cold season hit us hard! I would have never believed it possible to go through as many tissue boxes as we have. Anyway, back to my day. I was sitting on the couch with the kids watching Sesame Street. The phone rang, so I went upstairs to get it. Just a few short minutes later, Riley ran upstairs to tell me that Tanner was doing something naughty. "No" I thought, "not my sweet little Tanner. He would NEVER do anything naughty!" (yeah right!)
Well, I ran downstairs to find this:
Pretty isn't it? I was torn between being impressed at the straight lines and the complexity of the maze and being angry that he drew all over my wall. Anger won. He spent 15-minutes in a time out...a record I think. Then I told him he was going to go clean up the wall before he did anything else. He went downstairs while I went upstairs to get the Magic Eraser (LOVE that thing!!!) I came downstairs not 60-seconds later to find Tanner in the bathroom.
Sheesh! Well, after peeing in the shower, he set to work on cleaning up the wall. I hadn't been gone from the bathroom for more than 30-seconds when I turned around to go rinse it out. And what did I find? Ava playing in the shower. Yup. She was just scooting all over the floor of that shower having a gay old time. You'll have to excuse me for not getting pictures of that. No time for pictures when your baby girl is playing in urine.
So, how was YOUR day? :)
Well, I ran downstairs to find this:
Pretty isn't it? I was torn between being impressed at the straight lines and the complexity of the maze and being angry that he drew all over my wall. Anger won. He spent 15-minutes in a time out...a record I think. Then I told him he was going to go clean up the wall before he did anything else. He went downstairs while I went upstairs to get the Magic Eraser (LOVE that thing!!!) I came downstairs not 60-seconds later to find Tanner in the bathroom.
Sheesh! Well, after peeing in the shower, he set to work on cleaning up the wall. I hadn't been gone from the bathroom for more than 30-seconds when I turned around to go rinse it out. And what did I find? Ava playing in the shower. Yup. She was just scooting all over the floor of that shower having a gay old time. You'll have to excuse me for not getting pictures of that. No time for pictures when your baby girl is playing in urine.
So, how was YOUR day? :)

4 comments:
Oh my! that last picture made me laugh out loud. It must say something about our stage of life because when you said he peed in the shower I though hey peeing in the shower is better than peeing on the floor.
Ewwww! I hope that marker came off. That was an impressive maze, though.
That is soooo funny. I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. Is all I have to say sweet heart is, what goes around comes around...except your mother and I did not have the Magic Eraser! Love ya.
Oh little Tanzilla. So much mischief...so little time!
Post a Comment