Monday, March 21, 2011

The Zoo

Today marked the last day of Spring Break here in Kansas...(I am shouting a silent Hooray!)  Thankfully, it was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day which meant a trip to the zoo for us. It was totally relaxed today. I wasn't trying to go see EVERY animal. We were just there to walk around, play, eat, climb, and ride the carousel. It was lovely.



Those legs make me ridiculously happy!


Ava had to get in on the climbing action...though she never made it very far.




3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

I am sooo jealous seeing you guys in shorts! I've been wanting to check out our zoo here for a while now, but it's just been too cold. Maybe next week during spring break we'll brave it.

Annastacia said...

Yay for the zoo! I was looking around to switch up our blog backround and I loved this one layout but it looked like something I had seen recently somewhere...it's yours! Haha :)

Susanna said...

We totally have to go to the zoo next time I come!