What the...?!?!?!?
There is something wrong with this child...and I'm saying this with all the love a mother can muster. First of all, little Tanner has a BIG personality. He cracks me up on a daily basis. Kids flock to him because he is so accepting and fun. He is always trying to make people laugh by being silly.
But....
Tanner for some reason would rather pee anywhere BUT the toilet. I just don't get it! You already have the example of Tanner peeing in the shower, well, here are three more examples:
1. A couple of days ago I walked past my bedroom only to find Tanner peeing IN A CUP...IN MY ROOM. Not my bathroom (not that peeing in a cup in a bathroom is okay), but in my BEDROOM! What the heck?!?!?
2. On Saturday, Todd was doing some home improvement projects when Tanner says, "Dad, I'm going outside for a minute." Todd said okay and Tanner was on his merry way. Todd started thinking about Tanner and what he wanted to do out in the front yard, so he went to go find him. Can you guess what he found? That's right. He found Tanner with his drawers down getting ready to pee off of the front porch.
3. I have rehearsals every Monday night with my choir. Since our rehearsals are downtown, I carpool with others who live close by. I was pulling out of my driveway with one of my car pool buddies (who just happens to by in his late 60's) when I look up and see...Tanner peeing in our front yard. I have to give him props because his stream was pretty impressive, but holy cow did we look like white trash! My passenger just busted up laughing and was telling anybody who would listen about it at choir that night. (Insert big sigh...)
Riley NEVER did this...EVER! Of course, Riley is a rule follower...Tanner on the other hand doesn't even listen to the rules. I'm a little afraid of what the future holds for Todd and I with this one. Good thing he is so stinkin' cute :)
But....
Tanner for some reason would rather pee anywhere BUT the toilet. I just don't get it! You already have the example of Tanner peeing in the shower, well, here are three more examples:
1. A couple of days ago I walked past my bedroom only to find Tanner peeing IN A CUP...IN MY ROOM. Not my bathroom (not that peeing in a cup in a bathroom is okay), but in my BEDROOM! What the heck?!?!?
2. On Saturday, Todd was doing some home improvement projects when Tanner says, "Dad, I'm going outside for a minute." Todd said okay and Tanner was on his merry way. Todd started thinking about Tanner and what he wanted to do out in the front yard, so he went to go find him. Can you guess what he found? That's right. He found Tanner with his drawers down getting ready to pee off of the front porch.
3. I have rehearsals every Monday night with my choir. Since our rehearsals are downtown, I carpool with others who live close by. I was pulling out of my driveway with one of my car pool buddies (who just happens to by in his late 60's) when I look up and see...Tanner peeing in our front yard. I have to give him props because his stream was pretty impressive, but holy cow did we look like white trash! My passenger just busted up laughing and was telling anybody who would listen about it at choir that night. (Insert big sigh...)
Riley NEVER did this...EVER! Of course, Riley is a rule follower...Tanner on the other hand doesn't even listen to the rules. I'm a little afraid of what the future holds for Todd and I with this one. Good thing he is so stinkin' cute :)

3 comments:
Oh dear!!!! I don't understand little boys AT ALL. If you figure them out, give me a call!
What an imagination, Tanner! Peeing in just in the potty does sound really boring!
I love that little boy! He is creating family memories that you will laugh about 20 years from now!
Post a Comment