Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Boys' First Campout

Our Ward had its father/son campout last night over in Clay County, Mo. This is the first time Todd has taken the boys camping. We bought a big tent and shared it with Tanner's best friend, Jude, and his dad. It was COLD, but everyone had a great time! Ava and I had a great time too here at home. Ava had a great time going to sleep at 7pm while I enjoyed a night with Mr. Darcy. Good times had by all :)

Riley had so much fun at the campout.  The fire was a bit much for Riley.  He couldn't quite get over the smoke and the heat! 

 


 
Tanner's other best friend, Landon.  We call Tanner, Landon, and Jude the Three Musketeers.   

 
Silly faces everyone!

 

2 comments:

Susanna said...

What cute boys! I'm glad the camping is done by the FATHERS, and not the mothers!

Emily Osborne said...

How fun! Anytime you get to eat Hershey's and Cheez-its, life is GOOD!