Ava is TWO!!!
Ava turned 2 on Saturday. I cannot believe my baby is TWO?!?!?! Where has the time gone? I asked Tanner and Riley what we should do for Ava's birthday party and they both were VERY sure that Ava would want a Chuck-E-Cheese party. So, off to Chuck-E-Cheese we went. Ava did love it...and so did Tanner and Riley :)
Here is the cake I made for Ava. Now, I do not profess to be a cake decorator. I haven't ever practiced it before. I may start learning though...it's kind of fun. This cake may not be perfect, but Ava loved it In fact....
...she loved it so much that she wanted it the very SECOND we went into Chuck-E-Cheese. She was a bit miffed that we wouldn't let her have any until after we had eaten our pizza. She has definitely entered the terrible two's!
See...tantrum over and all smiles again!

5 comments:
I LOVE the cake! I might be copying that idea. I also love Ava's cute outfit. Your kids are always dressed so cute (well, when they have clothes on!).
The cake is adorable! And so are the 2, 4 and 6 year olds! And so are the 30-something people!!!
That cake was awesome Sara!
I adore the picture of the two of you in the booth-adorable!!!
Heck, I want that play kitchen!
Ava looks so much like you in that pic of you girls. Adorable!
Post a Comment