Open House At The Kaufman
On Sunday I took Riley, along with some friends, to the open house of the Kaufman Performing Arts Center. And would you believe that 50,000 people came as well? That is crazy!!! The lines to get in were longer than Disneyland lines.
Riley got to hang out with his friend Hannah though, so all was well.
Inside the Kaufman. Too many people in one space makes me a bit nervous. I was keeping an extra close eye on Riley. Luckily, he is my child who actually cares where I am and tries to stay close. (Unlike my other son....)
The view of Kansas City from inside the Kaufman
My friend Holly who sings with me in the chorus. We love her family!


2 comments:
Lovely pictures! I am proud of you for staying, I would have seen the line and got back into my car! :)
What a wonderful opportunity to sing in such a venue! I love singing with GOOD musicians!
Post a Comment