Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

Sunday: Chicken and Veggie Skewers, Corn on the cob, Pretzel Dessert
Monday: Taco Soup and tortilla crisps
Tuesday: Eggs, Sausage, Fruit
Wednesday: Chicken and Rice Bake
Thursday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: Pizza Rolls, Green Salad
Saturday: Dutch Babies and fruit
Sunday: Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls


Pizza Rolls
Your Favorite Bread Dough
Pizza Sauce
Your Choice of Toppings
-Roll your dough out like you were going to make cinnamon rolls. Spread pizza sauce over dough then add your toppings. Roll up like you would cinnamon rolls and cut. Put in your pan and let rise until doubled in size. Bake :)


Easy Pizza Sauce:
1 15-oz can tomato sauce
1  6-oz can tomato paste
2 tsp oregano
1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4-1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp white sugar

Mix together until smooth.



Dutch Babies:
-preheat oven 450
-put butter into a 9x13 pan and put in preheating oven
-Beat 4 eggs until frothy
-Add 1 cup milk and 1 cup flour, mix until frothy
-Take pan out of oven and pour egg mix over top of melted butter.  Put into oven for 16-minutes.  Take out and sprinkle cinnamon and powdered sugar over the top.  Top with maple syrup and enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How complicated is your chicken and rice bake. I want a recipe, but haven't liked one yet.

Sara said...

I don't really have a recipe...So, when I make it this week, I'll write down what I do and take pictures. It's pretty delish AND easy.