First Day Of School
Tanner is now a big preschooler and he LOVES it!!! He goes to a class where the high schoolers come to learn how to be an early childhood educator. The room is full of teenagers and 4-year olds and Tanner is in hog heaven. This child is unbelievable social. He thrives on being around people. He walked in to his classroom and immediately launched into a conversation with every body. It went something like this:
"Hi! I'm Tanner. I'm 4 and 1/2. My brother is Riley, he's 6 and 1/2 he goes to first grade. Ava is my baby but she doesn't go to school yet. Is that playdough? Doh! I love playdough. Can I play with that? You have a sandbox here? Mom! They have a sandbox! Is that for me to play in...."
The string of consciousness went on from there. Everyone was laughing. He is a riot. He's the kid who NEVER stops talking :) It makes me so happy to have a child who loves school and wishes he could go every day instead of just 3 times a week.


2 comments:
Tanner, you are awsome! Such a happy boy!
I know what you're thinking, "I bet he has Bakugons!"
"Nathan is Woody, Riley is Buzz, and I'm Jessie!"
"I'll be the shopper!!"
Oh man, I love that kid.
Post a Comment