Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tanner Stats

I took Tanner to the doctor today for his Kindergarten check up.  He is 90th % for both weight and height...measuring in at an unbelievable 46-lbs and 46".  The doctor was asking him a whole bunch of questions like "What do we do when we're hungry?"  "If hot chocolate is hot, then ice is ____________"  All was going well until he asked Tanner what clothes are for.  I inwardly cringed, waiting to hear what would pop out of this child's mouth.

Tans: "Oh, clothes are to cover up all the bad stuff that you don't want people to see"
Doc: "Well, it's not 'bad', it's just private"
Tans: (doesn't miss a beat) "Yeah, like your poop.  People don't want to see your poop."
Mom: cringe...
Doc: "Well, you are definitely right about that."

I think it is safe to say that Tanner is definitely ready for kindergarten...and so am I!!!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Oh Tanner. He really gets it, doesn't he?