Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Casts Are FINALLY Off!

After many LONG weeks, Riley finally got his casts off.  Hooray!  I happily bid those non-waterproof walking casts adieu...and good riddance!





While we were waiting to get them off, we enjoyed playing some Wii...I mean, is there a better way to pass the time than playing tennis and bowling on the Wii?  No.  No, there is not.



Riley thought the "saw that only cut your cast and not your skin" was really cool.  And as soon as they started cutting his casts off, Riley busted up laughing.  Apparently it tickles like crazy...who knew?


Now it is only pools and sprinklers and summertime fun for us.  There will be the weekly physical therapy appointment thrown in there as well, but we won't let that mar our fun!



1 comment:

Susanna said...

I was there when the casts went on! It's nice to see those cute little legs again!