Monday, October 08, 2012

Ava's Princess Party

Ava had her princess birthday party last night and it was fun!  Everyone came dressed up as their favorite princess.  We had Belle, Aurora and Cindrella.  I'm pretty sure that Ariel made a cameo appearance too before the night was through.


 The girls were all given a princess makeover when they walked through the doors.  We fixed them up with their very own crown, diamond ring, bracelets, and, of course, a magic wand.


Here is Ava and Ruthie.  Due to a broken collar bone...which we are ALL too familiar with around these parts, I had to help Ruthie go to the potty.  When I went to help her sit on her "throne" (ha, ha) she said, "Sara, don't let me fall in...I'm Ava's best friend."


Ava loved opening up all her gifts...and Tanner LOVED helping her! 


Then it was on to Cinderella cupcakes and ice cream.  


And what respectable princess party would be complete without a balloon attack on the big brother?   Riley also played the girls several piano songs so they could show off their mad princess dance moves.  He sure knows how to make a party great.  Thanks buddy for entertaining the girls.


1 comment:

Susanna said...

What a fun party! Complete with a princess balloon attack! What could be better than that???