Quotes of the Day
Yesterday Riley came home from school with a note in his backpack saying that this Thursday, the kids are supposed to dress up like what they want to be when they grow up. I asked Riley what he wanted to be, fully expecting him to say a Lego Master Designer...which is what he always says...but no, without even missing a beat, this was his response:
Mom: So Riley, what do you want to dress up as?
Riley: A Hypnotist
Mom: stunned silence...
Riley: But mom, is it hard to be a Hypnotist?
Mom: I really don't know buddy
Riley: Yeah, I bed it's hard
Yesterday as I was making dinner, Tanner comes in and starts throwing himself on the floor and spinning around. He thought he was being super awesome and started giggling. Then he says,
Tanner: Mom! Look at my new trick!
Mom: That is awesome Tans
Tanner: Yeah, it's called the Venn Diagram
Mom: What?
Tanner: The Venn Diagram
Mom: Tanner, where did you hear that word?
Tanner: I learned it at school
Mom: Huh? Do you know what it means?
Tanner: Nope! But I do know how to say it!
Mom: Tanner, you're awesome!

2 comments:
This is awesome :) I like it all...but especially the Venn Diagram comment.
I just want to know what a hypnotist wears???
Post a Comment