Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our Trip to Colorado

We had so much fun in Colorado visiting with Melissa, Andy, Aaron, Ethan and Kara. It was a pretty crazy drive, but luckily our boys are pretty good little travelers...if only I was quite as adept to long car rides! Alas, it is my curse in life. (Sigh!!!)


Riley was in heaven playing trains with his cousins, who were very nice to play with him the entire time we were there. It really made Todd and I miss not being closer to family! How fun to get to play with your cousins...especially when they are so nice!!



I also think that it is safe to say that Tanner is an animal lover. He absolutely went berserk over Mitzi the cat. She was a good cat and let him pull copious amounts of her hair. He also LOVED Daisy the dog. If you look closely, you can see him smiling through the glass window at her. It was pretty cute. However, I hate to break it to ya Tans, but we're not getting a dog or a cat any time in the near...or distant...future. I may settle for a frog or something, yet even that remains to be seen! :)




2 comments:

Robyn said...

Didn't that Daisy used to live in Orem? I didn't know she moved to Colorado!

Sara said...

Sean came to drop off the Honda to us in Colorado and brought Daisy along for the ride. (We bought the Honda from the dealership Sean works at in Orem)