So Sad
Last night Todd and I watched the movie "Bridge to Teribithia". All in all it wasn't a stellar movie or anything, but the end was pretty heart-wrenching. I was trying so hard to control my sobbing that I ended up with a sore jaw and a huge headache. (All for nothing since I ended up crying a river). I looked over to see if Todd was showing any emotion at all...since he is normally a rock when it comes to tears...and he had tears in his eyes. Now, for those of you who don't know, this is huge!! The only time I have seen him get even remotely close to shedding a tear was in the OR after Riley was born (no tears fell mind you, he was just close). He kept telling me that the tears were from yawning or they were from laughing, but he didn't fool me. :)

1 comment:
We liked that movie, although the only thing Lauren remembers about it is the mean girl who stole Twinkies!
Post a Comment