Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The X-Box 360

Well, I have to say that the highlight of gift giving this holiday season lies solely with Todd's youngest brother, Mike. He bought Todd, Sean, and Ryan ALL X-Box 360's for Christmas! I think that he has officially earned the "brother of the year" award. Just look at Todd's face...it really says it all. He has been wanting one of these for a LONG time.

 

 


Notice that even though it's not his turn to open a gift, he is STILL holding the X-Box. :)
 
Posted by Picasa


P.s. did I mention that Mikie bought me a Coach wallet for Christmas? Oh yeah, and it's REAL! I almost bought a fake one in China Town in NYC, but now I have a real one. I feel so posh. Thanks Mike!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So, when did Mike win the lottery? How do I get on his gift list? Just kidding? (Ha!) It was fun having you guys here. That picture with Grandma Barrow is so funny! Two crying kids with everyone trying to look like they are having a great time. Also, typical Register boy to wear SHORTS in December!